Pursuing Academic Choices Together (PACT) provides homeschool support for K-8.
The Mission of Natomas Charter School's PACT Program is to provide quality education for children in partnership with the home and community by assisting and helping parents in their effort to maximize the lifelong learning potential of their children.
Enrollment in Natomas Charter School's PACT Program (where the student is instructed by the parent in the home, under the guidance of a home school Educational Adviser as well as by instructors in a classroom setting) is an alternative vision to enrollment in traditional public school.
Natomas Charter's PACT Academy offers families:
- A large curriculum catalog including standards based options and homeschool specific curriculum that supports classical and Charlotte Mason
- Trained, credentialed teachers as Educational Advisers who are comfortable advising all homeschooling philosophies including unschoolers, eclectic, classical, Charlotte Mason, Montessori, Waldorf, Project Based Learning, unit studies, gifted and talented and more.
- Workshops, enrichment classes in a variety of subjects including: technology, website design, photography, dance, drama, visual art, drawing, math, piano, guitar, music appreciation, art history, math, Minecraft, NaNoWriMo and Lego robootics
- Field trips, whole school social and educational events for the whole family
- Special education services for those who are eligible
Natomas Charter PACT students primarily come from Sacramento and Placer Counties, as well as El Dorado, Yolo, Solano, Sutter, San Joaquin, Contra Costa and Amador Counties. We serve students from Sacramento, West Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Folsom, Davis, Elk Grove, Vacaville, Fairfield, Rio Vista and more.
The Natomas Charter School shall be nonsectarian in its programs, admissions policies, employment practices and all other operations, shall not charge tuition, and shall not discriminate against any pupil on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender or disability.